What's the cost?
Our basic collection includes up to 9 hours of coverage on the day of the wedding. The total cost for filming is $4,460.
Additional hours can be added for $200 each. Added hours can be used to cover more time on the wedding day or document the rehearsal dinner toasts.
Oh, and you get two cameras since you get us both. We're a package a deal :)
What do I get exactly?
Every couple receives a set of 3 DVDs. Each DVD includes:
- The Wedding Film: This 6-8 minute film captures the heart of your celebration. It's short enough that you can share it easily and long enough so that you can truly relive the joy of the day again. These are the films we feature in our portfolio.
- Getting Ready: All the important moments like putting on your dress, letter exchanges, prayers, and any other shenanigans you may get into!
- Ceremony: Your entire ceremony from processional to recessional edited together.
- Reception: All the toasts given on your wedding day, your first dance, and any other special moments like parent or grandparent dances, cake cutting and the last dance.
If you would like to see a sample DVD contact us and let us know. We can send you a link asap!
If you're in the mood to binge watch short Wedding Films head over to our Vimeo page :)
What happens if my day is so awesome everything can't fit on a DVD?
Every couple also receives one hard drive that includes:
- A deleted scenes section that will include any moments that did not fit on your DVDs
- Your hard drive also includes a backup of your DVD --- because who knows if DVDs will be around 20 years for now?
If I need you to travel will it cost me a fortune?
We do our best to keep travel costs low. Depending on where your celebration will be, we may have to charge a basic travel stipend. Nothing fancy, just enough to cover some food to eat, and a roof over our heads :)
Please contact us for a detailed quote if your event is outside of Greensboro, NC.
I love the sound of all this! How do I move forward and secure my date?
Getting an invite to your wedding is a big deal! That is why it is important to us that we get to spend a little time with you before we start filming. We don't want you to feel like total strangers are following you around with video cameras.
So that being said, we would love to meet you!!! If Greensboro is a convenient location, we’d love to meet up in-person and take you out for dessert and/or coffee to celebrate your engagement!
If Greensboro is not convenient, let’s plan a Skype or FaceTime call instead.
Please use our contact form and send us a few times when you are available.